- 33% bending capacity increase making it the strongest portable brake available.
- Constructed using lightweight anodized alloys and toughened steel for maximum strength, durability and portability.
- Capable of producing perfect bends in 1mm Steel, 1.5mm Aluminium and 1mm Zinc. The SUPERMAX is also capable of 180° Hemming.
- Use with the MAX Cut-Off or Power Cut-Off for cutting perfectly straight narrow strips in lengths of Steel, Aluminium or Zinc.
- Improved version of the Patented ‘Moving Pivot Hinge’ enables quicker and easier adjustment of the clamping tension on material.
- 50cm throat depth with a 6.0cm mouth opening – the largest in the industry.
- Strengthened stand design with the option to anchor to the workshop floor resulting in accurate repeat bends.
|Model||SUPERMAX 8′ (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, CUT OFF, & TUNE UP KIT)||SUPERMAX 10′ (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, CUT OFF, & TUNE UP KIT)||SUPERMAX 12′ (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, CUT OFF, & TUNE UP KIT)||SUPERMAX 14′ (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, CUT OFF, & TUNE UP KIT)|
|Maximum Bending Angle||135°||135°||135°||135°|
|Machine Packaging Size br>
|2650 x 700 x 300||3300 x 700 x 300||3900 x 700 x 300||4500 x 700 x 300|
|Stand Packaging Size br>
|2350 x 1000 x 260||2350 x 1000 x 270||2350 x 1000 x 270||2350 x 1000 x 520|
|Approx Nett Weight br>
|Approx Gross Weight br>
|????||= BEND CAPACITY|
NOTE: machine/stand sizes and weights quoted differ from actual shipping sizes/weights. Please contact us for a shipping quotation or to obtain factual information on palleted weights and dimensions.