- Constructed using lightweight anodized alloys and toughened steel for maximum strength, durability and portability.
- 48cm throat depth with a 6.0cm mouth opening.
- Capable of producing perfect bends in 0.7mm Steel, 1.0mm Aluminium and 0.8mm Zinc. The MAX-20 is also capable of 180° Hemming.
- Patented “Moving Pivot Hinge” enables quick and easy adjustment of the clamping tension on material.
- Strong computer designed, precision machined die castings handle the toughest jobs. Tapco’s “Positive Clamping System” locks material down quickly and securely.
- The MAX-20 is designed for portability – ideal for use in the workshop or on the job site.
- A 3.20m model weighs just 72kg for easy transportation between jobs.
|Model||MAX-20 1.2 METRE (MACHINE ONLY)||MAX-20 2.2 METRE (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, MAX CUT-OFF & TUNE UP KIT)||MAX-20 2.6 METRE (8’6″) (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, MAX CUT-OFF & TUNE UP KIT)||MAX-20 3.2 METRE (10’6″) (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, MAX CUT-OFF & TUNE UP KIT)||MAX-20 3.8 METRE (12’6″) (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, MAX CUT-OFF & TUNE UP KIT)||MAX-20 4.4 METRE (14’6″) (INCLUDING SNAP STAND, MAX CUT-OFF & TUNE UP KIT)|
|Maximum Bending Angle||135°||135°||135°||135°||135°||135°|
|Machine Packaging Size br>
|1400 x 690 x 300||2400 x 690 x 300||2800 x 690 x 300||3400 x 690 x 300||4000 x 690 x 300||4600 x 690 x 300|
|Stand Packaging Size br>
|1950 x 410 x 220||1950 x 410 x 220||1950 x 410 x 220||1950 x 410 x 220||1950 x 410 x 220||1950 x 410 x 440|
|Approx Nett Weight br>
|Approx Gross Weight br>
|????||= BEND CAPACITY|
NOTE: machine/stand sizes and weights quoted differ from actual shipping sizes/weights. Please contact us for a shipping quotation or to obtain factual information on palleted weights and dimensions.